- The school is strongly committed to protection of the children from any physical and
psychological danger during the school hours.
- The safety of the children during school hours is of paramount importance to the school.
- The children remain supervised at all times while at school.
- It is a parent/guardian responsibility to bring and collect the child to and from the school.
- No child can leave the school premises without supervision during and at the end of the
school time, without prior arrangement by the parent/ guardian with the group leader/
- All staff need to be protective towards children under care and any problems which may
arise need to be first discussed with the group leader/director. If necessary, further action
needs to be decided by the school body. The action should follow the guidelines of the
Surrey County Child Protection Procedures.
- The school is committed to seek in serious matters an advice and assistance from the
Surrey County Council Social Services.
- The school is committed to provide in confidence, a support and assistance within the
school capacity, to a child/family in need.
- In case of suspect abuse of a child, a confidential record of evidence ought to be prepared
by the school.
- All matters will be dealt with a full confidentiality by the school.
- The school insists on good behaviour of children during the school time.
A child who persistently misbehaves and endangers others might be asked to leave the
- The school is committed to provide staff with satisfactory records and of exemplary